Digital Localisation Manager
Salary: Competitive salary + performance-based commission
Starting date: February 2017
We are now looking for an experienced Digital Localisation Manager to join our Translation Services Team and run multilingual digital projects for our clients.
As a Digital Localisation Manager you will:
- Manage the production of multilingual digital campaigns for our clients in order to achieve their global marketing goals
- Support the business with management of projects involving SEO/digital marketing components
- As a member of our translation team you will also manage individual projects involving language services such as translation, proof-reading, transcreation, copywriting or DTP for clients with digital marketing requirements, along with other translation team clients
- Build our digital capabilities and resources
- Educate internal stakeholders on our digital services
- Collaborate with colleagues across the company to develop innovative language solutions to your clients and deliver excellent quality service and customer care
- Develop trusted partnerships with your clients, colleagues and suppliers by sharing your expertise and support
We are looking for candidates with:
- Exceptional language skills: near native level of English and another European language
- At least 2 years’ experience in the supply or client-side translation within a project management role, with particular experience in digital services
- Demonstrated experience in SEO, copywriting, keyword research, digital content creation and transcreation, PPC localisation
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills and the ability to handle pressure when delivering to tight deadlines
- Willingness to share their expertise to promote the growth of the team
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust in clients and partners
- Flexibility and a positive ‘can-do’ approach
What it is like to work on our Translation Team:
- You will work in our London office as a part of an international team
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience in their fields, which means that you will have a strong support network around you
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- As a part of a dynamic, high growth and technology-oriented company you will play a role in developing solutions that make translation easier for our clients
Language Connect is a technology-driven language solutions agency headquartered in London’s fashionable Bermondsey Street area. We are one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK as ranked by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and we are amongst the Global Top 100 companies within the $38bn localisation industry. Including our head office in London, the company has six offices worldwide in the US, Germany, Australia, Singapore and Turkey.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to developing careers and creating an inspiring work environment has been recognised with the Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award backed by the UK Government.
Language Connect is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing progression and development opportunities for all our staff. We aim to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of the protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of aptitude and ability.