Localisation Project Support – APAC
Starting date: January/February 2017
We are now looking for an experienced Localisation Project Support to assist our Operations Team in APAC with quality assurance and file processing. This is a freelance work with a steady project flow and can be carried out from remotely from home, therefore we are flexible with the location.
As your main duty you will support our Operations team with:
- Maintaining and managing translation memories
- Analysing and process files working with a variety of file formats (add examples?)
- Carrying out quality checks and QA for localisation and translation files
We are looking for candidates who are/have:
- Familiar with Translation Tools and Translation Memory management
- Familiar with processes used for localization project preparation and evaluation
- Experienced in QA multi-lingual localization projects
- Proven multi-task ability
- Good analysis and problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Self-starter and pro-active
Language Connect is a technology-driven language solutions agency headquartered in London’s fashionable Bermondsey Street area. We are one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK as ranked by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and we are amongst the Global Top 100 companies within the $38bn localisation industry. Including our head office in London, the company has six offices worldwide in the US, Germany, Australia, Singapore and Turkey.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to developing careers and creating an inspiring work environment has been recognised with the Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award backed by the UK Government.
Language Connect is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing progression and development opportunities for all our staff. We aim to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of the protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of aptitude and ability.