New Business Development Manager (Digital/E-commerce sector)
Salary: Competitive salary + performance-based commission
Starting date: December 2016
We have an excellent opportunity for a New Business Development Manager with experience in the Digital/E-commerce translation vertical to join our global Sales Team in London. As a New Business Development Manager (hunter) you will build trusted partnerships with new customers in the digital marketing and E-commerce sectors. You will focus on developing new accounts by providing innovative solutions to your clients’ needs and by partnering with our Marketing, Specialist Digital Marketing Operations and IT departments. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a more visible and rewarding opportunity with an established, fast growing and award winning LSP.
This is a hunter role therefore you will focus solely on outbound sales activities to win new business.
As a New Business Development Manager you will:
- Conduct outbound sales activities focusing on pre-defined digital marketing and E-commerce sectors.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to point of sale
- Collaborate with Operations staff to architect customized solutions for our clients
- Offer a consultative-driven, strategic sales approach to foster long-term, profitable relationships.
- Work with sales & marketing colleagues in the company’s international branches to exploit global opportunities within a prospect or client organization globally
Desired skills and expertise:
- 3 years+ experience in Solution Sales
- Sound understanding of digital marketing aspects of the language service and localization industry
- Solid track record in lead generation and new business development in the language service industry in digital marketing and E-commerce sectors. Experience in the private sector interpreting market is also advantageous.
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and on own initiative
- Good listener and confident communicator who can influence key decision makers
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand client needs and develop innovative solutions for them
- Credible personality who inspires trust in clients and partners
What we can offer:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Accelerate your career in a fast-growing company
- Support for your development and career progression
- Work in a global, vibrant, diverse and inspiring environment
Language Connect is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing progression and development opportunities for all our staff. We aim to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of the protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of aptitude and ability.