Sales Support Executive
Salary: Competitive salary + performance-based commission
Starting date: July/August 2017
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join our global Sales Team in London. As a Sales Support Executive you will assist our Global Sales Team with quotes and sales administration primarily for our existing clients based in the UK and Germany/Europe. This is an entry level role with a clear pathway for career development in Account Management and Sales for a self-driven and motivated candidate with strong business acumen and ambition to build a career in sales.
In this position you will prepare quotes and support the sales activities of our Sales Team primarily based in London and Europe.
- Acknowledge and respond to client enquiries in line with our quality procedures
- Discuss project specifications in detail with clients to produce accurate quotations
- Assist Business Development in the preparation of pitches and proposals
- Maintain up-to-date information on our CRM and internal project management systems
- Follow-up and close potential projects
- Send satisfaction questionnaires to clients
- Support the Sales team with business intelligence and reporting
- Pro-actively promote a sales and marketing ethos amongst colleagues in all functions of the company
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and ideally another European language
- Ambition to develop a career in sales and enthusiasm to learn about the language services industry
- High level of Microsoft Office Suite competence
- Commercial awareness and high level of numeracy
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately under pressure.
What we can offer:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Accelerate your career in a fast-growing company
- Support for your development and career progression
- Work in a global, vibrant, diverse and inspiring environment
What it’s like to work on our Sales Team in the UK:
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience working with the world’s leading research firms
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- As part of a dynamic, high growth and technology-oriented company you will play a fundamental role in developing innovative solutions that change the way researchers do multi-country studies
- Partnering with colleagues across the global business you will be supported by a dedicated and award-winning operations team
- If you are new to the language services industry, the role will allow you for a slight change in career while remaining involved in the market research environment.
Language Connect is a technology-driven language solutions agency headquartered in London’s fashionable Bermondsey Street area. We are one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK as ranked by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and we are amongst the Global Top 100 companies within the $38bn localisation industry. Including our head office in London, the company has six offices worldwide in the US, Germany, Galway, Dubai, Australia, Singapore and Turkey.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to developing careers and creating an inspiring work environment has been recognised with the Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award backed by the UK Government.
Language Connect is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing progression and development opportunities for all our staff. We aim to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of the protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of aptitude and ability.