SVP Sales – North America
Location: New York City
Salary: Competitive salary + performance-based commission
Starting date: October/November 2016
This senior position is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, driven, high achieving sales leader looking to make the next step in their career a meaningful one with one of the leading global Language Services Providers.
As SVP of Sales in North America, you will be responsible for implementing the overall company global strategy and expanding our existing sales and operations teams within the region. A genuine opportunity to have real influence and recognition within an innovative, dynamic and ambitious company.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Collaborate with head office key stakeholders to design, implement and deliver on sales and marketing strategy for the Americas
● Accountable for delivering and reporting on strategy performance/tracking to Global Sales Director and Managing Director
● Leverage and nurture existing senior-level client relationships and generate new business opportunities
● Lead, mentor, inspire and grow the US-based sales and operations teams in line with growth objectives and company values
● Represent the company at industry events, exhibitions and client meetings
Desired Experience & Competencies
● Proven leadership track record in building and developing sales teams to deliver sustainable, profitable growth
● Have an existing network and high visibility within the Market Research sector, either with an existing research agency, LSP or technology provider to the research industry.
● Competencies: Strong Collaborator & Communicator, Strategic Thinking, Business Acumen, Commercial Drive, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Problem Solving, Adaptability, Creativity.
What we are looking for:
● 8 years + experience in consultative solution sales leadership approach
● Experience of coaching methodologies to inspire, motivate and influence internal and external stakeholders
● Track record of developing value-adding partnerships at C-level and above
● Understanding of the language service and localisation industry is highly advantageous
Language Connect is a dynamic, language solutions agency headquartered in London that specialises in providing language services to the Market Research Industry. Our focus and main USP is developing innovative technology solutions tailored to providing operational efficiencies to our research partners that elevate us above other traditional translation companies. This has been recognised amongst our clients and MR industry associations by Language Connect be awarded the “Best Support Services Company” winner of the Market Research Society (MRS) Operational Awards 2015. Language Connect are also the Official Translation partner globally to ESOMAR.