Translation Project Manager – Market Research
Salary: Competitive salary + performance-based bonus
Starting date: September/October 2016
Due to high growth within our Market Research Team, we are looking for an experienced Translation Project Manager to take the next step in their career and join our office in London.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Work as a member of our global Market Research Team and manage the production of language services tailored to the research industry.
- Oversee the full-cycle of project management and develop creative solutions to your clients’ language requirements
- Carry out proofreading, coding, editing and translation (occasionally) as well as text analyses and other text processing, including typesetting, tabulation, artwork and page layout
- Develop trusted partnerships with your clients and your colleagues by sharing your expertise and offering your support
We are looking for candidates with:
- Exceptional language skills to degree level in at least one European language other than English
- At least 2 years’ experience in the supply or client-side translation and ideally the market research industry within a project management or coordination role
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills and the ability to handle pressure when delivering to tight deadlines
- Willingness to share their expertise to promote the growth of the team
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust in clients and partners
- Flexibility and a positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Experience working in the Market Research industry is highly preferred
What it is like to work on our Market Research Team:
- You will work in our London office as a part of a global team with colleagues based in the US, mainland Europe and Asia Pacific regions
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience working with the world’s leading research firms
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- As part of a dynamic, high growth and technology-oriented company you will play a fundamental role in developing innovative solutions that change the way researchers do international studies
Language Connect is a dynamic, language solutions agency headquartered in London that specialises in providing language services to the Market Research Industry. Our focus and main USP is developing innovative technology solutions tailored to providing operational efficiencies to our research partners that elevate us above other traditional translation companies. This has been recognised amongst our clients and MR industry associations by Language Connect be awarded the “Best Support Services Company” winner of the Market Research Society (MRS) Operational Awards 2015. Language Connect are also the Official Translation partner globally to ESOMAR.