Capture every word in your language with audio transcription
Transcription is the creation of a record of the spoken word.
Language Connect offers timely transcription services from most audio formats and in more than 150 different languages. We capture every word spoken and retain as much detail as possible to produce transcripts that are 100% accurate.
What does it involve?
We have two main approaches to providing transcriptions of an audio/video in a different language :
- In the first, our native speaking linguist watches or listens to the recording and converts the words contained in the source file into written form. After thorough examination, if required, the text is translated into the target language by one of our mother tongue translators
- In the second, a mother tongue transcriptionist directly translates from the audio or video into written text; in this case a source language transcript is not produced
How we can help
Language Connect’s transcription services are commonly used in the following contexts:
- Business meetings, seminars, conferences or lectures
- Market Research focus groups, interviews, IDIs or online groups
- Recruitment or Police interviews
- Academic lectures, seminars, conferences or interviews
- Legal statements or hearings
- Medical hearings, interviews, appointments or clinical research
We can work from all major file formats including:
- Digital audio files – wav, dss, mp3, wma
- Mini discs, videos, cassette, CDs, podcasts and DVDs
- Streaming video and media files