Japanese/Korean freelance linguists with experience in food and nutrition compliance
Location: Home based
We are looking for Japanese and Korean native speakers qualified in food regulations to help with translation and proofreading on a freelance basis.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you
- are a native Japanese or Korean speaker
- have a qualification in Food Technology, Food Law, Food Science, Food Safety or other related subject
- have good understanding of regulations regarding labelling for Foods and Food Supplements and usage of claims in Japan/Korea
- have good understanding of food industry standard practices
- have experience in food and label translation into Japanese/Korean (at least 1 year of experience working on a full-time basis)
- Desirable: have a degree in languages/translation
If you meet our requirements and would love to join our network of freelance linguists, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.