Translation Project Assistant – Turkey & APAC
Location: Turkey (working from a home office)
Salary: Competitive salary + performance-based bonus
Starting date: Jan/Feb 2018
Reports to: Operations Manager – APAC (Singapore)
We are now looking for a passionate person to join our team in Turkey working from a home office and provide operational support to our clients in APAC region.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and join our teams where your contribution is valued and you will work with dedicated and like-minded colleagues, who are experts in their fields.
As a Project Assistant, you will:
- Work as a member of our global Team and manage the production of language services
- Support project managers in preparation/planning, coordination and QA to complete full cycle of a project
- Occasionally to carry out proofreading, coding, editing and translation as well as text analyses and other text processing, including typesetting, tabulation, artwork and page layout
- Develop trusted partnerships with your colleagues and your clients by sharing your expertise and offering your support
We are looking for candidates with:
- Exceptional language skills in English and another language
- Interested in working in language related industry. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Have good eyes to details, strong organisational/multitasking skills and the ability to handle pressure when delivering to tight deadlines
- Willingness to share their expertise to promote the growth of the team
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust in clients and partners
- Flexibility and a positive ‘can-do’ approach
What it is like to work on our Market Research Team:
- You will support the APAC Operations Team but at the same time you will work as a part of a global team with colleagues based in the London, mainland Europe and US regions
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience working with the world’s leading research firms. Training on languages services and market research projects will be provided
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- As part of a dynamic, high growth and technology-oriented company you will play a fundamental role in developing innovative solutions that change the way researchers do international studies
Language Connect is a technology-driven language solutions company headquartered in London’s fashionable Bermondsey Street area. We are in the Top 5 largest privately-owned translation companies in the UK by revenue and have ranked in both the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and Export Track 100 for our sales growth. Including our head office in London, the company has six offices worldwide in the US, Germany, Turkey, Dubai and Singapore.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to developing careers and creating an inspiring work environment has been recognised with accolades including the inaugural Best Employer in Localization Awards (BELA 2017) and by Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award supported by the UK Government.