Project QA Assistant – Turkey & APAC
Location: Turkey (working from a home office)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Reports to: Operations Manager – APAC (Singapore)
Language Connect is a dynamic, language solutions agency headquartered in London that specialises in providing language services to the Market Research Industry. We partner with our clients to conduct research in any language effortlessly through process and technological innovation.
Including our head office in London, the company has six offices worldwide in the US, Germany, Dubai, Singapore and Turkey with around 60 full-time staff. We are one of the fastest growing private companies in the UK as ranked by the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and we are in the Global Top 100 companies within the $35bn language services industry.
We are now looking for a passionate person to join our to provide operational support to our clients in APAC region.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and join our teams where your contribution is valued and you will work with dedicated and like-minded colleagues, who are experts in their fields.
As Project Assistant you will:
- Work as a member of our global Team and manage the production of language services.
- Support project managers in QA multi-lingual projects and assist in preparation/planning, coordination to complete full cycle of a project
- Occasionally to carry out proofreading, coding, editing and translation as well as text analyses and other text processing, including typesetting, tabulation, artwork and page layout
- Develop trusted partnerships with your colleagues and your clients by sharing your expertise and offering your support
We are looking for candidates with:
- Exceptional language skills in English and another language
- Interested in working in language related industry. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Have good eyes to details, strong organisational/multitasking skills and the ability to handle pressure when delivering to tight deadlines
- Willingness to share their expertise to promote the growth of the team
- Friendly and credible personality who inspires trust in clients and partners
- Flexibility and a positive ‘can-do’ approach
- Excellent communication skills
What it is like to work on our Team:
- You will work to support mainly APAC projects but at the same time work as a part of a global team with colleagues based in the London, mainland Europe and US regions
- Your colleagues are industry experts with significant experience working with the world’s leading research firms. Training on languages services and market research projects will be provided
- You will work in a transparent and collaborative environment providing you with plenty of opportunities to share and discuss ideas with your colleagues and shape how we work
- As part of a dynamic, high growth and technology-oriented company you will play a fundamental role in developing innovative solutions that change the way researchers do international studies