Sales Support Executive
Salary: Competitive salary + performance-based commission
Starting date: Summer 2018
We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join our global Sales Team in London. As a Sales Support Executive you will assist our Global Sales Team with quotes and sales administration primarily for our existing clients based in the UK and Germany/Europe. This is an entry level role with a clear pathway for career development in Account Management and Sales for a self-driven and motivated candidate with strong business acumen and ambition to build a career in sales.
In this position you will prepare quotes and support the sales activities of our Sales Team primarily based in London and Europe.
- Acknowledge and respond to client enquiries in line with our quality procedures
- Discussing project specifications in detail with clients to produce accurate quotations
- Assist Business Development in the preparation of pitches and proposals
- Maintain up-to-date information on our CRM and internal project management systems
- Follow-up and close potential projects
- Send satisfaction questionnaires to clients
- Support the Sales team with business intelligence and reporting
- Pro-actively promote a sales and marketing ethos amongst colleagues in all functions of the company
What we are looking for:
- Fluent in written and spoken English and ideally another European language
- Ambition to develop a career in sales and enthusiasm to learn about the language services industry
- High level of Microsoft Office Suite competence
- Commercial awareness and high level of numeracy
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately under pressure.
What we can offer:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Accelerate your career in a fast-growing company
- Support for your development and career progression
- Work in a global, vibrant, diverse and inspiring environment
Language Connect is a technology-driven language solutions company headquartered in London’s fashionable Bermondsey Street area. We are in the Top 5 largest privately-owned translation companies in the UK by revenue and have ranked in both the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and Export Track 100 for our sales growth. Including our head office in London, the company has six offices worldwide in the US, Germany, Turkey, Dubai and Singapore.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to developing careers and creating an inspiring work environment has been recognised with accolades including the inaugural Best Employer in Localization Awards (BELA 2017) and by Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award supported by the UK Government.
Language Connect is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to providing progression and development opportunities for all our staff. We aim to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of the protected characteristics of age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, and that all appointments are made purely on the basis of aptitude and ability.