Presenting your communications globally
You have your translations, now what? We provide a desktop publishing service to ensure your documents look and ‘feel’ right, in whatever target language and format.
Using your existing artwork template, or working with you to create a localised version, we remove the burden of dealing with formatting in foreign languages and scripts. This ensures that the text is presented in a polished format as good as the original.
The changes and local nuances we can manage on your behalf include:
- Word swells: Document length can expand by up to 25% when translated into another language
- Line spacing: Asian languages such as Japanese and Korean use less vertical space than Latin characters so the separating distance between lines may need to be adjusted
- Page layouts: Languages such as Arabic and Hebrew are written right-to-left and so require completely modified page layouts
- Numerical formats: Localised use of currency, date and time
- Punctuation formats
- Fonts and character sets across languages and platforms
- Orthography and capitalisation of letters, depending on the language
Our multilingual artworkers work in all major software for Mac and PC, including the full Adobe suite and QuarkXPress. It means your finished document will be translated and presented perfectly for your target audience.
Get in touch to see how we can help you deliver presentations and documents in any language.